My practice is open, and I am accepting new clients.
During this period of social distancing and minimizing the risk of infection, all appointments will be via internet and phone. More information here.
Pauline Wallin, PhD
201 S. 32nd St.
Camp Hill, PA 17011
Conveniently located in Camp Hill on Rt 15 (S. 32nd St.) across from the Camp Hill Shopping Center.
40+ years of experience helping people with:
- Anxiety, Worry, Fear
- Problems with anger and temper
- Marital and family problems
- School underachievement
- Mid-life crisis
- Career decision
- Living with illness, pain or disability
Evaluations for Security and Law Enforcement
- PA Act 235 (to carry lethal weapon on the job)
- Pre-employment and promotion-related psychological testing for Police, Fire and Security
Evaluations for Court and Legal Purposes
- Child Custody Evaluation
- Assessment of Emotional Disability
Evaluations for Business
- Testing for hiring and promotion, in accordance with EEOC and ADA guidelines
Speaking and workshops for your organization
- Effective communication
- Chronic lateness
- Family relationships
- Holiday Stress
- Taming your inner brat